Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Birthday Photos




This birthday party I invited eight kids. We played tag outside. I thought that was lot of fun. Every kid joined in. My presents were two Bionicles, a rock tumbler, a bike jersey, a Peanuts comic book, an airplane modeling set. My Mom painted my play room green, my Dad is going to make me a desk, My Grandma made me curtains, my Grandpa is making bookshelves and my other grandparents bought me a sorter so I can sort out my toys. I thought that was a really good present from them. Another one of the games we played was my Mom gave us a piece of paper that said a word on it. My word was tow truck so I built a tow truck. Each person built what was on their paper. Some of the other words were airplane, space ship, tractor and car. We made a comic book where each one of us had a page. Now we are going to make it into a comic book.

1 comment:

Carol said...

What about the truck being painted on the wall?