Thursday, December 25, 2008

10 Things About Me

Gracie asked me to say 10 facts about who I am so here I go:

1) I enjoy changing the flow of creeks by moving rocks around.

2) I am an omnivore

3) I have been to Legoland two times

4) I am going to save up my money with Maretta and buy a shop to sell toys made of bike parts.

5) I am on a swim team

6) Once I went to my grandparent's house on a plane by myself

7) My birthday is Christmas Day

8) I made $80 selling Otter Pops this past summer

9) We are about to go on a three month trip to Guatemala and Mexico

10) I drive my Mom crazy because when she takes me out in nature, I always seem to find something made by humans instead and focus on it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sure are a neat kid, Ryder, with such an interesting and exciting life! and you make the best of it!

hope you had a good birthday.

Love, Rachel

Grace said...

Thanks for replying, Ryder! Nice facts, too! You're a very cool boy!


~Gracie~