Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Accidental Water Feature

Today my Mom told me to water a plant because it was almost dead. I didn't know what plant she was talking about and I watered the wrong one. When I watered the wrong plant there were some flat rocks and some of the water trickled down it like a water feature I had seen at my grandparents house.

Suddenly, I got an idea. What if I made a water feature out of those flat rocks. So I did. First I got some of the flat rocks and took some drip line tube and used it to put thru the rocks. Then I took some other rocks, smaller and covered the drip line tube.


We tried it in a couple of different places, but it didn't work. Finally, we found the right place with the right amount of water. Then, I went and watered the right plant.

No comments: